Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Learn to write articles

honestly, I personally totally blind in writing. although there are many things scattered in my head, but still, it took an enormous effort to blow off this head into an essay or article. see some quality post on the Hubpages makes me wonder how do these people emptied their heads into an extraordinary article, like writing is their daily food, if only I can be like these people, with all thoughts and ideas that floating in my brain I certainly already produced millions of quality content.

There are many tips and hints about how to write an essay or article that can be found on the internet, they all are very interesting and very useful. nevertheless, in my opinion, Write with your own way. This will make you more flexible though it may a little bit not neatly structured but at least your article can clearly understood.



the big problem is if English is not your everyday language, your English skills are mediocre and you are required to or intended to write an essay or article in english. like me for example, this is the biggest obstacle I have to face, besides also I do not have experience in writing. so, how to write and speak good english are the major factors if you want to create an article or essay. luckily, some giant internet companies like microsoft and google providing translator services which really helps people like me. so that now we only focus on how to write an essay or article.

so what you should do are pour all thoughts and ideas that float in your head and use translator services provided by bing and Google. do not have to worry about the structure, the important thing is stay focused on the theme of your writing so that people will still capture the content of your article.

I created this article without considering the structure because I know almost nothing about the rules, I just try to write and use Google translate. I just hope that you who read this article can understand the meaning of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment