Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Enjoy Bakso Mang Jai in Bandung

if you and your family have the opportunity to travel to Bandung and coincidentally you also are a fan of meatballs then of course you and your family should try Bakso Mang Jai. as I remember (because the last time I left Bandung was in 2007) Bakso Mang Jai open in the afternoon around 3 pm. you can order and eat in your car or you go to their tents, I prefer the first option. once we arrived and parked the car they will come to us to receive orders.

when it comes to taste of course it is a subjective judgment of each individual, for me personally I really enjoyed every spoon that I take, and I also believe that most people also feel the same, can be seen from the number of people coming to Bakso Mang Jai.

3-4 years ago the price per bowl is about Rp10000 (1 USD) it already includes teh botol. cheap and tasty..btw they are only open until about two or three hours, so, you do not want to miss it

Bakso Mang Jai located in Jalan Gudang Selatan, about 15 minutes from the BIP (Bandung Indah Plaza) by car. to facilitate you find the location I include the route on google map. I hope the location does not change.


No comments:

Post a Comment