Monday, May 20, 2013

Google Glass needs a collision detection application

I want to talk a bit about the Google Glass, I have seen a variety of videos and articles about the Google Glass, as a fan of Google, I am very impressed with their innovation. though indeed Google Glass is highly unlikely to enter the Asian market in the near future and particularly the Indonesian market. but I'm pretty sure that they will definitely develop the Google Glass in various language versions and it would be really awesome.

because I have not used it, this makes me wonder, can the user use the Google Glass while driving? or riding a bicycle? or just walking in a public place? I know that the image does not block the view of the user because it is located in the upper right, but Is it safe to use google glass when driving?

google should be really careful to incorporate applications into google glass, should not include applications that can interfere with concentration of users. However, I read about facebook and twitter are developing applications for google glass, very encouraging but also alarming, can you pay attention to the road when you're engrossed in using twitter or facebook? I have an idea, what if google make an app which serves to inform the user that he is going to hit something in front of him, and automatically kill apps that are currently active.

I want to say that google glass is a very amazing innovation, but it does not need to be supplemented by applications that can interfere with the users, for that reason google may develop smart watches or smart earphone. or even Google developing a smartphone that approach the capabilities of SELMA in time trax serial.

No comments:

Post a Comment