Thursday, May 16, 2013

To be on the first page of google search results is a mystery

a few days ago I wrote a blog about finding a job outside the U.S., ok on launch day the blog has not been indexed by google, but how lucky I was after that, exactly a day after that, the blog appears on the first page of google search results compete with more than 500 million pages, wow! it was a remarkable achievement.

The blog was sitting on the first page of google until the next few days, until this morning to be exact. then suddenly, I just checked again, that the blog has gone from the first page, not also on page two, or even the tenth page, disappeared without a trace. well, Google Penguin may have destroyed it from the search results. i'm ok with that.

so my tentative conclusion is, ok my blog is not really qualified so Google decided to eliminate it from google search results, and the reason why the blog's been in the first page of google is I wrote it on blogger, it contains unique content, and it has just been released at the time. so for me is this remains a mystery of google, sometimes you're on top,  and sometimes you completely disappear from circulation. Just keep writing and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment