Monday, May 27, 2013

Secrets to be on the first page of google

there is something that makes me think, that the Google search spider or googlebot or whatever it's called, do its work randomly. there are postings were immediately indexed and there aren't. This statement I get when I noticed my two posts, The first post directly indexed in a matter of hours, but another post not indexed for days. there are also posts that are surprisingly fill the first page of Google immediately after launch and then a few days later disappeared from all Google search pages. others survive in the first and second pages.

then I said to myself, umm ok googlebot working at random. If they like it then they will index, if they do not like it they shut the Index door down. but there is a tickle in my head who saying that there is a certain code or script that highly favored by google. if you use the code or script on your blog or website then automatically you will be the king on the first page of google. this code or scripts is still a mystery to me, but maybe, some SEO experts out there, including you, know exactly what is the code and scripts. those at google certainly know about it, because their posts always fill the first page of google.

for me personally, because I do not really understand the programming language, so what I do is just write and write. maybe if your post already reached hundreds. then by itself, will be indexed by google. If you write good quality original content then it would be great, they always like it. but still, it's not a guarantee to be on the first page. it happens on HubPages and EzineArticles, they have thousands of posts, they filter before publish, which means they have thousands of original and quality posts, still very difficult to be on the first page of google.

so, as I said, googlebot works randomly, therefore do what you can do. if you can only write, then write. If you can coding and scripts, then use it to your blog and website. and the rest, may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment