Saturday, May 25, 2013

Need your opinion about blogger and wordpress

I know that you're all here are great writers, and of course as a writer at the beginning of your career must be very familiar with blogger and wordpress, these two websites very helpful for novice writers before having a dot com or go professionally write many posts on HubPages. My question is which one is better from both of them?

I personally, honestly never use wordpress, until today I use blogger as a place to write all the posts perhaps because I found that it is very easy to use blogger and not interested in trying wordpress since many say that wordpress is a bit technical. but, many also found that Wordpress is very easy to use and very friendly with google search robots so that all posts in wordpress will be easily indexed by google.

I know that My knowledge about this is very minimal, therefore I am looking for a response from you all which certainly have extensive knowledge about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment