Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tired of trying to be on the first page of google? just have fun with it!

for fun, I want to find the physical form of a googlebot so I looked it up on google image. as I had expected, there are so many pictures of googlebot there. maybe I will take a good one and make a tshirt.

why I am interested in Googlebot is because I was so curious about how it works. see, there are so many blog or website owner desperately trying bring their blog and website to the first page of google, and that includes me, and you of course.  so, right now, because I've run out of ideas, I just want to have fun with it. This makes me think that those who work for SEO must spend long hours in front of their monitors only to optimize one keyword (I do not know if this is right or wrong,  just let me know). anyway, they got high pay for it.

back to Googlebot thing, and t shirt of course, isn't this interesting? I mean, make a tshirt with googlebot picture and it says "want to be on the first page of google? step over my dead body!" but unfortunately I have not put it in photoshop yet, but i will.

but if you guys already have it, make a tshirt like that, maybe you can take a picture and let me see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment