Saturday, May 25, 2013

How to summarize a long document or article

feel bored and tired to read documents in the tens or hundreds of pages, or become dizzy reading so many articles. how to summarize all the pages into a few paragraphs? you, of course, familiar with Microsoft Word, I personally using MS Word for most of my life (dont judge me). MS Word offers an add-on called auto summary tools.  I use MS Word 2007. you can get this tool by going to customize quick access toolbar - more commands, then you can search auto summary tools.

there is one other way faster if you do not want to use the MS Word, that is go to smmry.com go there and you will be able to directly use it. just copy the document or article, and paste there. or you can also just enter the URL of the document or article.

I more often use smmry.com because besides faster it is also easy to use, and we can find out what percentage of a summary of the whole document.

No comments:

Post a Comment